STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. acts as a controller of your Personal Data pursuant to Croatian and European Union data protection regulations.
The usage of our website is, in general, possible without the indication of your Personal Data. If Personal Data (such as name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our website, it is always on a voluntary basis. However, in case you wish to order our products through our web page, indication of certain Personal Data is obligatory for STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. to be able to provide you with such service.
PERSONAL DATA STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. COLLECTS
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us
You may give us information, including your Personal Data, when you use our Services, by filling in forms connected to the Services (such as the order form), when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include:
- mandatory information required to order a product, such as your first and last name, email address and address. This information is mandatory if you want to use some of our services. For example, you will not be allowed to place an order on Adriatican web page if the required Personal Data is not provided and
- additional information that you provide us on a voluntary basis.
Information we collect automatically about you when you use our Services:
- STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. collects information that your computer, browser, mobile phone or other device that you use to access our Services provides automatically, such as the name of the domain you use to access the Internet, the country from which the visit originated, the browser and OS you use to view website, the date and time you visited our website, model of mobile device you use, which Services you use, when and in which manner you use our Services. If you have used another website to find us, we will obtain the name of the website from which you have linked to our web page.
PROCESSING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Legal bases for collection and processing of Personal Data:
STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. relies on different legal bases to collect and process your Personal Data. These include:
- Your consent
In case you give us your explicit consent to do so, we may collect and process some of your Personal Data for a certain purpose expressly specified in your consent. Consent refers to your freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous statement or other clear affirmative act by which you agree to data processing.
We will ask for your consent to:
- collect and process your location data:
- send you marketing communications;
- use your Personal Data for commercial, promotional and other specific purposes.
When we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the provision of Services or to enter into and perform our contract with you
Certain information is collected and processed since it is essential for STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. to be able to provide you the Services. For example, if you order products from our web page, we need to know your first and last name and address in order to be able to deliver ordered products to you.
- Legitimate interest
STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. may collect and use some of your Personal Data in case we have legitimate interest to do so. We consider that we have legitimate interest and may collect and process your Personal Data to:
- keep our Services safe and to prevent fraud, abuse or other illegal activities;
- develop and improve our Services;
- provide you with quality product support or
- market our Services.
- Processing of Personal Data is necessary for STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. to meet legal obligations.
Where is your data processed?
Your Personal Data will mostly be processed in the Republic of Croatia. Exceptionally, your Personal Data may be processed in other countries in case it is processed by third parties providing services to STIVAN TRADE d.o.o., as described further in the text.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your Personal Data. However, STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. may share your Personal Data with trusted third parties that provide web analytics services to STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. like Google Analytics, all for the purpose of assisting STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. in providing a quality service to its customers. Such service providers will have access only to the information necessary for performing their obligations towards STIVAN TRADE d.o.o.
Information that STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. collects and that has been anonymized in the manner that it may no longer be linked to you as an individual will not be considered as Personal Data.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. maintains appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards for protection of security and confidentiality of your Personal Data that STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. collects. These include using encryption to secure transmission of Personal Data you provide STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. when
using our web page;
Even though we do take all reasonable and available security measures to protect your Personal Data, no online data transmission is 100% secure from access by unauthorized recipients and you will thus not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you provide us with your Personal Data, you will have right to (at any time):
- obtain from STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. confirmation which Personal Data related to you STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. processes and what is the purpose of such data processing;
- ask STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. to correct your Personal Data in case Personal Data concerning you is inaccurate;
- ask STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. to delete from Adriatican database some or all Personal Data collected in connection with the provision of Services;
- withdraw your consent for processing of certain Personal Data for a specific purpose;
- obtain from STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. Personal Data that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You are entitled to transmit that information to another data controller, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
In case you wish to do any of the above, please let us know by sending us an e-mail to: email@example.com. Your
request for access, deletion or modification of your Personal Data will be processes within 5 business days from the receipt of such request.
COOKIES AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. and Adriatican web page utilizes cookies for statistical purposes, to ascertain which pages are visited and how often and to enhance your online experience upon your return.
Adriatican website and other Services may contain links to sites operated by third parties. STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. is not responsible for such third party’s privacy practices. In case you visit such other sites, please read their privacy policies.
In case you have any questions, concerns or objections regarding processing of your Personal Data by STIVAN TRADE d.o.o. or you need additional information regarding your Personal Data collected in
- by email to the following address:
- by mail to the following address:
STIVAN TRADE d.o.o.
Šojska 21, 51000 Kostrena, Croatia
In addition, in case you have any objections concerning processing of your Personal Data by STIVAN TRADE d.o.o., you can file a complaint to Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency.